A trusty technical GORE-TEX glove with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
Little things in life can make a big difference. Exhibit one, warm, dry hands make any day on the mountain better. The men’s Burton GORE-TEX Gloves offer two-in-one versatility with the insulation and storm protection to ride from first chair to social hour in dry comfort. The GORE-TEX build sheds the harshest weather, while a removable fleece liner makes for quick-drying between storm cycles. Use the liner on its own for shoveling and spring riding or go full kit on storm days. Touchscreen fingertips keep your playlist fresh.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Systematic storm proofing with two-in-one versatility
- Screen Grab� with premium, durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen-compatible; Removable Screen Grab� liner with four-way stretch provides ultimate flexibility and device control
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Additional heater/vent pocket; Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel; D-ring and hook
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.