A trusty technical GORE-TEX glove with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the women’s Burton GORE-TEX Glove. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, Gore Warm technology, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane, and Thermacore insulation protect you in the worst weather conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you stealth touchscreen control with any finger. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Systematic storm-proofing with two-in-one versatility
- Screen Grab® Toughgrip palm for total touchscreen control
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth; Additional heater/vent pocket
- Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- D-ring and hook; Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel; Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
There are no reviews yet.