Stylish and tough mittens with all the benefits of full leather.
Mittens may not seem tough at first glance, but we recommend you give these women’s Burton Larosa Mittens a double take. Premium, waterproof-lined leather not only keeps your hands dry, but safe from the wind, too. They’re insulated, and the fabric inside wicks away moisture from your hands so you don’t overheat. Keep ’em close by with the removable wrist leash, or keep them on and text away thanks to the with touchscreen-compatible thumbs.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Screen Grab® with premium and durable leather thumb is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Waterproof DRYRIDE membrane 2.0 is extra-thin and waterproof, protects hands from wind, and wicks away moisture
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.