Part of our EVODry collection, the Eclipse Jacket features an innovative, water-repelling, and breathable finish that won’t wash out or wear out. This patented technology resists intense, heavy rain for hours, keeping you dry on epic climbs and multi-day mountain treks. It’s also made from recycled nylon in a process that’s both water- and PFC-free, reducing the environmental impact. Strategically placed pockets are accessible even with a pack on, and heat-releasing PitZip underarm vents help keep you cool.
Key Features of Marmot Eclipse Ski Jacket
- Main materials: Membrain® Eco 2.5 Lamination 100% Recycled Nylon Solution Dyed Plainweave 3.4 oz/ yd
- Marmot MemBrain® Eco Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Attached Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment
- PitZips with PFC-Free Water Resistant Zippers
- Pack Pockets with PFC-Free Water Resistant Zippers
- Asymmetric Cuffs with VELCRO® Adjustment
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Center back length: 29in
- Weight: 0lbs 13.4oz (379.9g)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
There are no reviews yet.