The Outdoor Research Aksel Work Gloves can change a tire in a blizzard just as well as it can change your boots from walk mode to ski mode before you hop on the chairlift. The Aksel is a classic work glove that’s warm enough for skiing: a 100% cow belly shell for durability, and a combination wool/acrylic/polyester lining for wicking and warmth.
“As dexterous as your hands, just tougher and warmer.” – Outside Magazine, Best Winter Workwear of 2018
“One glove for everything” – Ski Canada Magazine, 2018 All-Mountain Buyers Guide
- Fabric Performance: Durable, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Wicking, Wool lining
- Design Features: Pull-On Loop Clip
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist, Undercuff Construction, Pre-Curved Construction
- Fabric: Outer: 100% cowbelly leather
- Lining: 40% wool 35% acrylic 25% polyester
There are no reviews yet.