Durable, low-profile warmth and weather protection. Packed daily by almost the entire team.
Believe it or not, the men’s Burton [ak] Tech Glove is actually quite tech despite its clean, low-profile look. Waterproof and breathable DRYRIDE Softshell fabric, a rugged durable, genuine leather palm, and an insulating and quick-drying fixed fleece lining make this the perfect glove for pretty much any mission, from snowmobiling to shoveling to spring riding. Jake Burton swears by them for his morning hikes up Stowe before work. At the team’s request, the extended-length Storm Cuff offers better tuck and coverage underneath your jacket sleeves. Screen Grab® leather on the thumb and index finger lets you text til your battery, not your hands, turn red.
- DRYRIDE softshell fabric shell with enhanced water-repellent coating is highly breathable and quick drying
- Screen Grab® with premium, durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen compatible, giving you freedom to control your device
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Brushed 200G fixed fleece lining
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable [ak] wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.